Due to the school closures related to COVID-19 we are now moving to a digital learning plan in order to continue our learning. The 4th grade team is working together remotely to make sure that students get all the instruction they need for the time that we are not able to meet face-to-face. We will post assignments though Class Dojo and on our blogs beginning Monday, March 16th at 9:00am.
While we operate this digital learning plan, please keep the following things in mind:
- Proper digital citizenship should be observed at all times.
- 4th grade teachers will post assignments daily for students.
- Posts will be made by 9:00am each school day we are using this digital learning schedule.
- Assignments will be up to a 2-hour total for all subject areas.
- Assignments will provide students with standards-based instruction. Today they are coming home with several materials that they will use throughout this digital learning period.
- Virtual office hours will be offered each weekday we are operating under this digital learning schedule. Our virtual hours will be from 9:00am - 10:30am. This time will be used for answering questions, communicating with you and your student, and providing feedback as needed.
- Communicate directly with your child's teacher if you have a question concerning an assignment. Please continue to use their preferred means of communication while we use this digital learning schedule. This includes Class Dojo, Remind, or email.
- Log on information can be found as follows:
- Zearn.org – Password and username can be found inside each child’s agenda.
- Clever.com – Can be accessed through “Kid Links” on Addison’s webpage. This is where you will find Studies Weekly, Newsela, and Dreambox. Specific log in directions can be found on teacher’s blogs.
- Office 365 - Can be accessed through “Kid Links” on Addison’s webpage. Specific log in directions can be found on teacher’s blogs.
4th Grade Teachers