We will no longer be using constant contact for our Addison Antics. To receive
the Antics, please join the new website- It's completely free!!!
Our NEW WEBSITE is up and running! Visit addisonpta.membershiptoolkit.com to see everything your PTA has to offer this year. On our NEW site, you can see upcoming calendar events, buy memberships and spirit wear, sign up to volunteer and much, much more. Please note that some features will not be available until you register for membership tool kit. It's completely FREE to join!!
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to addisonpta.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.-please complete all the areas on the Directory page before moving onto your publishing preferences. The publishing preferences allow you to choose what information is visible to members. This feature is important if you do not want your address, phone number, etc. accessible to all members.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact Leigh Padgett at firstname.lastname@example.org